For greater profit potential with earlier newsletter and SMS text Penny Stock Alerts, become a Platinum Member.
While often considered to be trading folklore, many penny stock traders believe that Market Makers (MM's) signal their actions in advance by executing small buys or sells to signify their intentions to other Market Makers. These trade signals are always small amounts of shares often totaling no more than $5 or $10 leading many traders to believe that these trades were enacted by Market Makers because they do not believe that any common trader would willfully pay commission on such small share amounts, being that the commission for these supposed Market Maker Signals would in many cases cost more than the trade itself. The signals are believed to be communication from one Market Maker to another.
Our Platinum Membership Subscribers have used the information that we have provided on stocks to see many of their picks gain over 100-1,000%. See more about how they have used our information to see those gains on our past winning picks page. And also be sure to review our curated list of the signals commonly used by market makers below.
1. 100 - I need Shares.
2. 200 - I need Shares badly but do not take the stock down.
3. 300 - Take (or I am taking) the stock down at least 30% so I can load shares.
4. 400 - Keep trading it sideways.
5. 500 - Gap the stock. Gap can be up or down, depending on direction of 500 signal.
6. 505 - I am short on shares
7. 600 - Apply resistance at the ASK to keep the price from increasing.
8. 700 - Move the price up.
9. 777 - Also recognized as a signal to move the price up.
10. 800 - Prepare for an increase in trading volume.
11. 900 - Allow the stock to float and trade freely.
12. 911 - Pending News/Press Release On The Way
13. 1000 - Don't let it run
14. 2100 - Let it run